Luxury chalets in La Rosière
The Chalets du Kandahar were built by owners Corine Noir and Marc Pirard, who are both from La Rosière. Both holiday apartments are tastefully decorated and were designed to be as spacious and practical as possible for groups of 10 holidaymakers.
Chalets STELVIO and CERVINIA are both on three floors, with a large lounge and dining area, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, storeroom and toilet on the first floor. Both have four large bedrooms – each with an en-suite bathroom and toilet – on the ground floor and under the eaves, providing all the comfort you need for a relaxing skiing holiday. All bedrooms have access to a balcony or decked terrace.
There is plenty of storage space throughout. Thanks to the chalet’s south-facing orientation, the rooms are bathed in sunshine all day long, so you can sit out on the balcony and drink in the views of the Haute Tarentaise valley.
Guests in our chalets can take advantage of the wide variety of included services (boot room, boot dryers, loan of towels and bed linen), as well as the special “Kandahar” rates from our partners:
– Massages carried out by professional physiotherapists through MIRAVIDI MASSAGE
– Beauty treatments in the BALCONS SPA
– Bread and pastry deliveries from LES 4 EPIS
– Catered meals delivered to your door by O’DELICES caterers
– Skiing lessons with the ESF in Les EUCHERTS
– Ski and equipment hire through OLYMPIC SPORTS SKISET
ADDED BONUS: Located side by side, our two chalets are very easy to access, and their layout and shared facilities mean that they can easily accommodate groups of 20 guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us to ask about our best deals. In Les Chalets du Kandahar, you can relax, recharge your batteries and enjoy a host of winter sports and entertainment with your family or friends. La Rosière and the Espace San Bernardo offer a myriad of activities, whether you are looking to try a new sport, enjoy some pampering, or simply get away from it all.
New : Chalet Bormio
Our BORMIO chalet is for rent for 11 people / 180 m²
Ideally located in Les Eucherts, offers a new chalet for winter 2021: CHALET BORMIO
- ski room dedicated to the Bormio chalet equipped with boot dryer
- 1 spacious storage entrance
- 1 separate wc
- 1 large bathroom with 1 shower and 1 jet bath, 1 wc
- 1 large bedroom 160 bed with terrace
- 1 bedroom bed 140
- wooden staircase which desert the two high levels
- 1 large dressing room in the corridor
- 1 large open kitchen fully equipped
- 1 cellar
- 1 living room
- 1 large TV lounge
- 1 wood stove
- 1 large terrace & balcony with view of the valley and forest
- 1 children’s TV game room
- 1 master bedroom with south balcony on valley view and west balcony on forest view (140 bed + 1 80 mezzanine bed and 1 baby bed)
- 1 large bathroom with 1 shower and 1 bath, 1 wc
- 1 bedroom 140 bed with south balcony
- 1 bedroom for children / adolescents 1 bed 80 + 1 bed 80 on the mezzanine with balcony
- sheets, towels and bath towels are provided
- Wood on request
- Cleaning fee
Equipment & Services
- Private boot room and boot dryers
- Private WIFI
- Flat screen digital TV
- South-facing balconies & terrace
- Household linen and towels provided
- Cot & high chair available by request
- Garage parking spaces by reservation
- End-of-stay cleaning by reservation
- Bread & pastry delivery by request
- Catered meal delivery by request
- Ski lessons and ski hire bookings
- Personal welcome
- Pets are NOT allowed in the residence
A ski resort in the heart of the French Alps
In the heart of the Savoie region of the French Alps, La Rosière – Espace San Bernardo boasts a unique cross-border ski area with outstanding views of the valley. Offering high-altitude skiing on a variety of mountain faces, the snow is top-quality and the skiing is outstanding.
La Rosière is also a wonderful destination for a summer holiday. Perched on a mountain balcony, overlooking the Tarentaise Valley, the village is an ideal base for visiting the surrounding area:
- Mid-way between two national parks, the Vanoise and the Grand Paradis, for wonderful hikes through the natural landscapes.
- Close to the Isère River’s international white-water base, where you can go white-water rafting, river boarding, canoe rafting or kayaking.
- Just a few miles from Italy and the Aosta Valley: Petit St Bernard pass, Courmayeur, Aosta, etc.
- An hour away from Chamonix and the Aiguille du Midi in summer (via the Mont Blanc tunnel); 2 hours from Annecy and its beautiful medieval town and world-famous lake.
Indulge in a multitude of activities for a holiday that combines sport, exploration, culture and fun!
- Golf: A unique and varied course at an altitude of 2,000m
- Hiking in the mountains: walks through the high-altitude pastures, nights in a mountain refuge, glacier hikes, etc.
- Tennis, horse riding, paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking, fitness classes, etc.
- Lazing around, sunbathing, pampering, cultural tours, nature, etc.
The resort can be accessed by road all year round on the French side of the border (via Bourg Saint Maurice), and through Italy (via the Petit Saint Bernard pass) in summer only. If you want to explore more of the Alps during your stay, La Rosière is only an hour’s drive from Val d’Isère, Chamonix and Courchevel.
PLEASE NOTE: In winter, the Petit Saint Bernard pass is CLOSED to traffic!
Motorway to Albertville – Fast road to Moutiers – A-road (RN 90) to Bourg Saint Maurice. Then follow the B-road (RD 1090) up to La Rosière towards the Petit-Saint-Bernard pass and Italy. In winter, La Rosière can only be accessed via Bourg Saint Maurice.
Bourg Saint Maurice train station (transfers available)
High-speed trains – Regional trains – Eurostar